Principle of stainless steel
Stainless steel usually refers to steel that has the ability to resist corrosion by air, water, acid, alkali salt or other medium.
Depending on the alloy composition, the focus is on rust resistance and acid resistance. Although some steels are rust-resistant, they are not necessarily acid-resistant, and acid-resistant steels are usually rust-resistant.
Austenitic stainless steel is mainly used in the production of fasteners. In people's daily life, the stainless steel often referred to is also austenitic stainless steel.
The stainless steel fasteners we use now are mainly made of austenitic 302, 304, 316 and "low nickel" 201 as raw materials.
Stainless Steel Screw Products
Hexagon socket head cap bolts, HEX Head Screw Header Punch, hexagon socket socket head set screws (concave end machine meters), hexagon socket flat end set screws (flat end machine meters), Phillips Head Screw Header Punch, hexagon socket head set screw (column end machine meter), countersunk head socket head cap screw (flat cup), semi-circle head socket head cap screw (round cup), cross recessed pan head machine screw, cross recessed countersunk head machine screw, Cross recessed large flat head machine screw, cross recessed pan head tapping screw, cross recessed countersunk head tapping screw, cross recessed large flat head tapping screw, full thread screw (thread bar), hexagon nut, flange nut, nylon Nuts, Cap Nuts, Wing Nuts, Flat Washers, Spring Washers, Serrated Washers, Cotter Pins, etc.
Principles of stainless steel screw selection:
1. Requirements for stainless steel screw materials in terms of mechanical properties, especially in terms of strength
2. Requirements of working conditions on the corrosion resistance of materials
3. The requirements of the working temperature on the heat resistance (high temperature strength, oxidation resistance) of the material
4. Requirements for material processing performance in terms of production technology
5. Other aspects, such as weight, price, and purchasing factors should be considered
Post time: Aug-26-2022