Tungsten Spline Built up Die Core
|Place of Origin||Guangdong,China|
|Material||VA80,VA90, KG6, KG5, ST7, ST6,CARBIDE|
|Technology||CAD, CAM, WEDM, CNC,Vacuum heat treatment,
2.5-Dimensional Testing (projector),Hardness tester,etc. (HRC/HV)
|Packing||PP+Small Box and Carton|
Tungsten steel bushing (hard alloy) has a series of excellent properties such as high hardness, wear resistance, good strength and toughness, heat resistance and corrosion resistance, especially its high hardness and wear resistance, even at a temperature of 500 ℃ The temperature is basically unchanged, and it still has a high hardness at 1000 ℃.
1. Drawing die concave die ∮180 * ∮95 * 40, hardware factory draws 1.5-thick cold-rolled sheet drum, high hardness, small smooth friction coefficient, no scratches on the surface of stretched products, service life up to 1.5 million times,
2. Straight body bushing (inside), inner hole Φ1.0 or more, lower insert of continuous drawing die of electronic hardware factory, high hardness, smooth inner wall, smooth surface of drawing product, no draw marks, long life More than 1 million.
3. One-piece bushing, stretched one-piece bushing in hardware and electronics factory, to solve the problem that the continuous mold step is too narrow.
4. Shaped bushing, inner hole oval square, continuous die inserts of electronic hardware factory, high hardness, good inner hole finish, high surface quality of stretched products, long life, suitable for large-scale production.
5. Bushing Tin coating, a special purpose of hardware and electronics factory, Tin coating makes tungsten steel bushing smoother and more durable.
Currently our company continues to invest in development, technological infrastructure, investigation of metal properties and strict quality control at all stages of dies production. Service and permanent control of product quality determines the manufacturer’s brand.